Saturday, April 20, 2013

Welcome to KinderStampO's Theme-spired Saturday!

Hello!

Welcome to another "Theme-spired Saturday" with Jess - KinderStampO !  The picture for today is a super cute one. 



I love vintage inspired pictures.  Unfortunately, I am neither a baker, or a chef!  I was having such a hard time coming up with a project.  I kept going back to a recipe box.  It seemed vintage inspired, and way more my style than doing anything from scratch!  I decided to rummage through my flowers and charms from her store and it all came together. 




It seems like all of my recipes are just so handy on my phone, so I thought this would be a fun way to get back to handwriting, and have it look super cute, too! 

Thank you so much for visiting today!

2 comments:

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Beautiful recipe box! Love the flowers and lace too! :) great job Amanda!!

~ Vanessa W

Brian and Ali Childs said...

Hi there! Been loving all your crafts lately! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. For more information on what this is and all that jazz, just follow the link below. :) Congratulations!

http://www.adreamcrafter.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-liebster-award.html

-Ali
Dream Crafter
www.adreamcrafter.blogspot.com