Saturday, April 6, 2013

My new love: Notebooks!

Hi my faithful friends! 
I sincerely apologize for my complete lack of posting these last months.  I have been crafting, but have just neglected adding my pictures to my blog!  Instagram has taken over my life!

Anyway.  Apologies aside, I wanted to show you what is probably the quickest gift I have ever made.  My cutest BFF had a birthday in January and I needed just one more thing to put with her gift.

  I went to Target (my favorite!) to seek some inspiration.  I found this beautiful notebook and a pen that had some pinky/puple flourishes on it and knew what I wanted to do. 

Thanks to KinderStampO's beautiful shabby flowers, I was able to slap this together in no time!  I had paper in my DCWV stash that matched the pen perfectly and ta-da!

Cutest little notebook.  Ever. 


Thank you so much for visiting.  I am so sorry to be slackin' on my posts.  I appreciate all of my followers so much!

No comments: