Monday, April 8, 2013

My First Vinyl Project!

Hey Friends!!

I wanted to show you the cutest vinyl project.  I saw this saying at an overpriced boutique and couldn't bring myself to buy it.  I was telling my cute husband about it and he suggested I cut it in vinyl and stick it on the wall!  Permission!?  I had to jump on that train! 

We have a miniature pinscher who loves the sound of her voice and barks at cars driving on the other side of the street.  This only seemed fitting... now only if she could read! 

I used the font "All Mixed Up" for my Cricut and a cute puppy from the cartridge "PaperPups".  I have to admit, I love it.  I think she does, too!


Thank you for stopping by!  Vinyl is SO fun!

16 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

You are way too funny!!!! LOL This is so cute!!! and yes playing with vinyl is fun! ...and I wish my two fur babies would read that sign too! lol I live in a corner and anybody ever decides to walk by they bark like crazy! specially if it is kids on skateboards...
Gaby
BIF

Vanessa said...

way to cute!!!
Vanessa
BIF

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

super cute idea!!!

Kimberly
BIF

Connie Can Crop said...

So cute! Congrats on your first vinyl design! It is addicting!
New follower here from BIF!
Scrappy hugs, Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Super cute!! I need to try vinyl one of these days. TFS
BIF

Sukie said...

How fun, I also need to pull out my vinyl, it's been way too long! I am a new follower of your blog from the "Blogging it Forward" FB group and I am looking forward to more of your creations!

BIF
www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

Crafting with Darcy said...

Amanda, this is a great idea and another way to use vinyl. When the hubby says "do it", you don't hesitate! haha
Darcy
BIF

Unknown said...

So nice project!
Blogging it forward :)

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! Great way to make your dog feel like he has a part of your home! lol

Many blessings,
Zeni
BIF

Lisa Norris said...

Haha! This is so cute! :D

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
Blogging it Forward

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Great idea, do you think they will take note!

BIF
Joanna @ http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Candace Pelfrey said...

Love this!!
~Candace
www.papercraftsbycandace.com
Blogging it Forward <3

Stephanie Eaken said...

VEry cute idea!!
BIF

Haidee said...

lol, funny
super cool idea & I too love playing with vinyl!
TFS
from BIF group Haidee @ http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/

Gloria said...

Too CUTE and funny! Thanks for sharing:)
gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
Blogging it forward group.

NicoleDesigns said...

Super cute will have to try..... TFS from BIF, xo Nikki ox