Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cards for Operation Write Home

Hello to you my faithful followers! Wow has this year flown by. Thanks to Instagram, this poor blog of mine has been terribly neglected. No time like the present to end this streak and give blogging another chance!

  For my first post back from last April (yikes!) I wanted to show you some cards I made to donate to the amazing organization Operation Write Home. They needed "I love you" cards mostly and I thought that it'd be fun to try my hand at making some.

  It was a challenge because I wanted them to be just right. I had never made I love you cards for anyone other than my husband, so it was interesting to think of the other cute husbands and wives that will send and receive these. 

I cannot wait to make more to donate.  It just felt so good! 
Thank you sincerely for checking out my blog today.  Stay tuned for more posts of my crafts for the past year. 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Glora said...

These are BEAUTIFUL. You are so sweet to do these. I need to do this sometime. Hugs- Glora