Friday, February 10, 2012

Note Card Box

Hi Friends!

I apologize for the delay in posting...  Have had a hard time this past month.  Anyway.  I wanted to share a note card box I made to apply for the Pink By Design Design Team in January.  Although I didn't make the team, I'm still thoroughly in love with their stamps.  They are soooo cute!

This box used to be a jewelry box from Dillard's.  I covered it with some paper from SEI called "Chick-a-Doo".  I got it at a scrapbook expo in 2009.  The flowers were a brass embossing template and the sentiments were from the Pink by Design set called "Big Thoughts".  This is probably my favorite set! 

Thank you so much for visiting today!  I appreciate it!

1 comment:

Glora said...

WOW, these are GORGEOUS, I love the embossed flowers and leaves. These are AMAZING! I've been thinking about you a lot and I hope you are doing alright. Huge hugs and lots of love - Glora