Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bridal Shower Decorations & Favors

Hi Friends!

I wanted to share with you some pictures of my friend's bridal shower that I helped with.  Her sisters were hosting it and asked me to help with the decor and favors.  Of course I was excited!  Her colors for the wedding are dark purple, leaf green and tan.  What a fun combo!  We decided to do two banners with those colors and the bride and grooms initials.  I had to call on my SIL to help with figuring out a few things as this was only my 2nd banner ever!  Thanks, Miss for helping!  It was a huge hit!  The favors were post-it note holders with a cute little purple flower.  I just love to make these and they make the perfect favor!  Thank you so much for visiting today!



4 comments:

Glora said...

WOW, what fun colors and the banner and favors turned out BEAUTIFUL! You did an amazing job and it was so sweet of you to help out! Hugs- Glora

Annette Allen said...

what fun projects...totally love them..

Robin said...

Soo cute! Love the colors and the post it note holders are just adorable.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Hi, I'm Aleisha! said...

Hey Honey! Look how talented and creative you are!!! Just stopping by to say you are my BIG WINNER of the GC from Wood Connection. Yay, yay, yay, yay!!!! Thank you so much for following my blog, for your sweet compliments, and for entering the drawing. Stop by my blog and check out your pretty pic. Hope you don't mind I put it up on my blog-a-roo! Be sure to email me with your address, so I can mail this certificate to you ASAP! curlyleish@hotmail.com