Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine Thank You Post-it Note Holder

Hi Friends!

Today I have some Valentine's Day inspired post-it note holders.  I had 2 amazing Mom's helping me with the Kindergarten Valentine's party and I couldn't just say "thank you", I had to show them how much I appreciated their help.  The tag on the packaging is my very first "hybrid" project.  I did the elements in Photoshop and then did faux stitching around the edge!  Not very daring, I know, but I'm warming up to the idea!

The stamp set I used for the "thanks" is from the Pink by Design Store using the set "Big Thoughts". 

Thank you so much for visiting today!

4 comments:

Glora said...

these are SO perfect! I have the little pens now I just need to make some of these! They are DARLING! Hugs- Glora

M said...

Really cute!!! Thanks for sharing this great idea!

Melissa
myscraphour.blogspot.com

Pink Cricut said...

Oh my goodness--these are so cute! I love that you did something 'hybrid'- sounds very daring to me!! :)

Unknown said...

These are adorable!!! Congrats on your feature!!!