Sunday, February 19, 2012

Husband's Valentine

Hello Friends!

Today I wanted to share with you the Valentine I made for my Husband this year.  I cut a heart by hand and mounted it on chipboard.  I then stamped with glue the background design and then flocked it!  It was my first attempt at flocking... although I love the look, it is certainly messy!  The bow is some mesh I stole from my 2 year old's pirate princess dress up.  It was falling off, so I just helped it come apart.... :)  His gift was concert tickets to the Black Keys but I didn't have the actual tickets before Valentine's Day, so I stamped some keys and put the date, in hopes he'd get the pun.  He sure did!  Hope you all had a wonderful day of love!  Thanks for visiting today!


2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

how cute...i love this...

Glora said...

this is PERFECT! Terrific job! Hugs- Glora