Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another Gift Bag

Hi Friends!

Today I have a gift bag I made quite a while ago, but sortof forgot about posting it.  YIKES!  It is for my friend's daughter who had a birthday in November.  My daughter loves to put things in little bags, and I couldn't wait to make this.  I used Glimmer Mist for the "B" and I have to admit, I will be using it more!  It just adds the right touch to anything! I used the color "Tutti Fruiti" but I don't think that one's available anymore. Thank you so much for visiting!

2 comments:

Glora said...

This turned out SO pretty. I love glimmer mist too. I really like what it can add to a project! Hugs- Glora

Anna Gatherum said...

Cute bag! I love how it turned out!!!
I wanted to let you know that I have a blog award for you over at my blog. congrats!

Anna
annabeedesigns.blogspot.com