Monday, December 5, 2011

Gift Card Holders

Hi Friends!

I have a friend who has a bit of a hard go of things these past few months and I wanted to do something for her that might ease the burden of buying gifts for the holidays.  What better than an actual gift card holder?!  I was super excited with these and I am even more excited to hear what she thinks!  I cut them from the Wedding Cricut Cartridge and I have to say that they were very easy to decorate!  That cartridge is really fun and doesn't have to be used just for weddings! 

Thank you so much for visiting today!


4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your gift card holders are fantastic. I bet your friend will like them too.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great gift card holders!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Glora said...

You have been busy! These are all beautiful and just perfect! I love them! hugs- Glora

Rachel said...

oh my gosh cant believe you made so many! they are all beautiful, i think my favorites are the snowflakes and the christmas tree. your friend will love them