Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Call Entry

The lovely Robyn from My Pink Stamper is holding an open call for her design team for August through January.  I was SO excited when I heard of this fantastic opportunity and couldn't wait to get started on a project.  The requirements to enter were as follows:

-You must have a blog that you regularly post on for at least 3 months.
-You cannot already be serving on a DT that has product which may be a conflict of interest to My Pink Stamper Stamps.
-Your project must be made just for this challenge.
-Post a picture with a detailed recipe of your project on your blog, along with a description of what this challenge is all about.
-Your entry needs to be a new project just for the design team call.
-Entries due July 20th by 11:59pm CST

The challenge was to make a card, scrapbook page or other Cricut project using your favorite Cricut cartridge, and the colors turquoise, green, brown and orange, with an additional color of your choice.

I was so excited that I could enter for this amazing opportunity.  I wish all of the applicants the best of luck and be sure to visit http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ to check out all of the DT entries! 

Thank you Robyn for this chance.  I am so very grateful that I found your blog when I started out with my Cricut 4 years ago.  You are such an amazing woman, and great inspiration for me!



Walk In My Garden for Cards, envelopes and box:
Cards cut at 6"x3" with Real Dial Size on
Envelopes cut at 3.05"
Flowers cut at 2.25" for the card and box
Leaves cut at .60"
Flowers for the envelopes cut at 1.25"
Leaves for the envelopes cut at .40"

Tags, Bags, Boxes and More used for the box:
Box cut at 6.00"

Thank you so much for visiting today! 

7 comments:

Dawnica said...

Love your card set! Very adorable!
www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

Missy said...

What a great project idea!! I like the pattern paper you used, and the flower looks perfect! Good luck!

Kerry T said...

So cute! Good Luck!!
Kerry~Momma K

Glora said...

Good, good LUCK, sweet girl! These turned out fabulous!!!! I absolutely LOVE this set. Robyn would be lucky to have you on her team! Hugs- Glora

JanJan808Kreate said...

Such a kute kard set...soo kreative...good luck...just became a follower...hope you do the same.

http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

Crafty Starkie said...

Love this! Great job! Best Wishes!

gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

Emily said...

This is a super cute set!