Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps LFIF - SO PUNNY!

Hi Crafty Friends,

I was SO excited when I read about the Peachy Keen Stamps "Let's Face it Friday" Challenge... We had to incorporate a pun of any kind to our project.  I knew right away what I was going to do, but it turns out that making a card around a piece of meat is not as easy as I thought!  But, I do love how this looks, and I'm sure I could use it for a forgotten birthday or anniversary...  Hop on over to Peachy Keen Stamps to see all of the entries!

Thank you so much for visiting!

The steak is from From My Kitchen and the font is Don Juan. 

3 comments:

o dani girl said...

Hey manda!
just checking out your cute blog!
I hope you are doing well! I hope that I can see you and your cute family soon :)

XoxO
Dani

Glora said...

Oh my goodness! This is fabulous and such a creative pun. I LOVE it. Plus pink and brown is one of my favorite color combos!!!! Beautiful job!!!! Hugs- Glora

Candy said...

This is too cute. It made me giggle. Great job.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com