Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Crayon Wreath

Hi Crafty Friends!

My project today is one that I found while checking out the amazingly talented Ruthie at www.septemberninth.blogspot.com a few weeks ago.  She is such a wonderful crafter and is always so great to share instructions on how she does things.  She definitely gave me the confidence to try this, and I was SO excited that my daughter wanted to make one for her new Kindergarten teacher.  Thanks, Ruthie!  Be sure to visit her blog... you won't be disappointed!!

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is just so cute. I am sure her teacher is going to be impressed... cute as can be.

Glora said...

Yours turned out perfect too! I absolutely LOVE this and better yet her teacher is going to LOVE it too! Hugs- Glora

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super wreath! Love all the fun details on this!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Maria Matter said...

oh this is soooo fabulous!!! love it!

Candy said...

Wow! What an awesome wreath! You did a fabulous job!!!
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com