Thursday, July 7, 2011

Peachy Shower

Hi Crafty Friends! 

I have been trying to get this post up since we had this shower in March...  YIKES!  My computer has been having issues, but I think they have been worked out, so I can finally show you these extra cute invitations my SIL, MIL and I made for our cousin who had a baby girl named Jorja.  (When we offered to do the shower, the first and only thing that popped into my head was "Georgia Peach" and we ran with it!) 

The peach is from Preserves and that super cute face is the biggest size on the "Dolly Dumplins Assortment".  (My favorite!)   We made 42 of them and nearly every guest came that was invited.  It was a huge turnout! 

Thanks for visiting!!


3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very impressive. So glad you the help of family to make all of these. They are darling!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Raina said...

Beautiful!

Raina
scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

wow..too cute! I bet people really liked the invitations!