Thursday, July 7, 2011

Father'sDay Card and Tag

I feel so bad that Father's Day was a while ago but I haven't had Internet for almost 2 weeks and it's finally up, so I thought I would post my card I made for my father-in-law and my Dad's tag.  I really liked my Father's Day stuff this year.  Thanks for visiting!!

 This my first attempt at using burlap... I'm in LOVE!  It's certainly messy, but so worth it!!


My dad loves snacks of any kind, but especially nuts.  We decided to do a little basket with snacks in it for him.  I completely loved this tag and my 5 year old was giddy that her "peanut" was jumping!  Hee Hee.  Thanks to my Peachy Faces for making those nuts a new fave!!

1 comment:

Glora said...

Wow, girl you rock! I have never worked with burlap before but I'm loving that look. And where do I even start with that TAG!!!! It is INCREDIBLE. So cute and creative! I LOVE it to pieces. I think your Dad will be keeping that one :). Hugs- Glora