Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Creative Time "Lite" Challenge

I was so excited when Emma announced her Throwback Thursday challenge... She asked us to use a "Lite" cartridge and include some bling on the project.  I knew exactly what I was going to make, since I just recently bought the Wildlife cartridge. 

We are about to go on a trip to Yellowstone and my daughter keeps telling everyone that it's her favorite place to visit... I thought I would make her a journal that she could write down all the animals she saw and how she felt about them... or whatever she wanted to write.  I cannot wait to give it to her, and I'm sure the pages will be filled up before I know it!

Thanks for visiting, and be sure to check out http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ to check out all the other entries! 

1 comment:

Glora said...

Awesome idea and it turned out so nice. I LOVE Yellowstone too. There is so much beauty to see there. I hope you have a wonderful trip. Hugs- Glora