Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Throwback Thursday - Card Cartridge

Hello Crafty Friends!

The Throwback Thursday challenge at My Creative Time was to use an older cartridge that had a "card" feature and your card needed to be made with the Halloween theme in mind.  I was super excited about this one.  I used Doodlecharms, but after I got my card done, I realized the "card" on the cartridge is actually more of a long and skinny one, rather than a folding one.  But, I loved how my project ended up anyway and decided to enter it... after all, the giveaway is seriously awesome!  Be sure to check out all the beautiful entries at My Creative Time!

Thank you so much for visiting today!!

6 comments:

Glora said...

Well you've done it again!!!! I love that you used Doodlecharms. It is one of the first cartridges I owned and it has something for every season! Your little pumpkin on the treat bag is adorable and as always I LOVE your coordinating envelope! Hugs - Glora

Annette said...

I really like the design of your card. I'm glad you entered it. I always forget to decorate the envelope. Thanks for the reminder:)

Cassandra said...

Treat! Very cute....love all the goodies :)

Cassandra
www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Super cute....candy anyone!!

VICTORIA said...

Very cute card. Good luck with the challenge. :)

Kate said...

This turned out great. Love it. Thank you so much for playing with us over at My Creative Time’s Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hugs,
Kate