Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Treats... Round One!

Hello Crafty Friends!

I can't believe it... I have Halloween treats for my daughter's dance class already to go!  I never have anything done weeks in advance... I think I should celebrate! 

Anyway.  She wanted a ghost on a tag of some sort and told me as long as it had purple, I could do what I wanted.  Wow.  She's usually so adamant about what she wants...  She loved what I did and can't wait to take them to school!


I used my brand new KinderStampo "Vintage Halloween" set for the sentiment and that sweet face is from Peachy Keen Stamps Princess Face Assortment... my favorite! 

Thank you so much for visiting today... Stay tuned for Round 2 of my Halloween Treats! 
 

4 comments:

Geri said...

Oh those came out sooo cute!!! The ghost came out precious! I have Peachy Keen face stamps on my Christmas list!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute tags!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Glora said...

These are perfect. No wonder she LOVES them. You are amazing to be so far ahead already!!!! I love your doodling and everything! Fabulous job! Hugs- glora

Megan said...

That ghost is absolutely adorable! I love the purple too! Great job!