Friday, July 16, 2010

My Creative Time Challenge - Wild Card

First off, I want to sincerely thank Emma for hosting another challenge.  I have been so happy I can make time to join her, and I was thrilled beyond words that I was chosen the winner of last week's Throwback Thursday.  I was truly in disbelief.  I cannot wait to get my Zooballoo cartridge out and get caught up on my scrapbooks!  Thank you Emma and Peachy Keen Stamps! 

Now, on to this week's Throwback Thursday.  She chose Wild Card and asked that we do our favorite holiday and make a card for it.  For me, that was a no-brainer!  I LOVE Valentine's Day and thought this was a perfect time to make a card for my hubby... or daughter.  I haven't decided who this will go to!  I used the "Argyle" cut because I love argyle and my card just came together from there.

Please be sure to check http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ and check out all the beautiful entries for this week's challenge.  Thanks for visiting!


13 comments:

Kerry T said...

Very cute. I keep looking at that cut and thinking I should try it, after seeing your card I will definitly give it a try.
mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Madison said...

This is really cute. I see a lot of your work in the challenges that we both enter. I passed along 2 blog awards to you. You can get the buttons from my blog! I love everything you do!
~Madison www.funkycards.blogspot.com

TUKI said...

Very nice card, love the color combo!!

Kristin said...

So cute:)

Glora said...

Very cute! I love it! This is a great color combo.

Raven B said...

What a cutie patootie! I love this card.
Hugs,
Raven

Deb said...

Very cute card....love the argyle pattern and the colors!!! Great job!

My Creative Time said...

1st of all~Congrats again on your win last week! I was very HAPPY for you my friend! Your card came out BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE how you used the argyle for it! Another GREAT entry!! Thanks for playing!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Really nice! I love this look and the added ribbon!

Cristi said...

What a super cute card!! I love the detail!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

really cute! I love the colors and congrats on last week's win!
liz :o)

Maria Elena said...

So pretty !

Natty said...

I LOVE the argyle! I would never have thought of that for Valentine's ....too cute!!!