Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Creative Time Challenge - Celebrations

I was so excited to join Emma at www.creativetimeforme.com for another of her "Throwback Thursday" challenges.  I just love to see what she creates with the older Cricut cartridges and I am always so happy that I can join her.  The theme this week was birthdays.  She asked us to use the Celebrations cartridge and our project could be anything we wanted.  I was so excited to make a birthday card for my cute friend.  Also, a special congratulations goes out to Emma for her first DVD!!  I have mine on order and cannot wait to receive it!  That is so exciting, and I am thrilled for her.  Thanks so much for visiting and be sure to check Emma's blog to view all of the gorgeous entries!  Happy Crafting! 


5 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

oh my gracious! This is just gorgeous! what a beautiful cake! Isn't it so exciting about her DVD!!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Very cute love the colors. That could be a nice wedding card too. Great job. Yes supper excited about her DVD - can't wait to get mine, too.

Edna Marie said...

Wow so very lovely the colors are wonderful and the ribbon just perfect, and yes Emma DVD sooo exciting she is a fabulous find
;)Inspired

My Creative Time said...

WOW, you have out~done yourself my friend!! This card, the colors and EVERYTHING about it is just PERFECT! I LOVE IT!! GREAT job w/the challenge!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card thanks for sharing!