Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Treats!

My daughter told me at 9pm that she was supposed to take a basket with treats to school for an Easter party... if she wanted.  That's her way of saying she needs to take treats.  I was a little nervous, since my creativity has flown out the window as of late, and I didn't have much candy that wasn't spoken for or anything.  But, after we got the kids in bed, I went to work.  All I can say is "I LOVE MY PEACHY KEEN STAMPS!".  They made these little treats look so cute!  Luckily, she only needed 16, so that didn't seem as daunting as it would've been!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Have a wonderful day... 


1 comment:

Glora said...

You are such a good Mom. These are adorable and I think you work great under a last minute deadline ;). I see that cute bunny face again. I love my Peachies too. They are awesome! Hugs- Glora