Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Baskets for Teachers

My daughter's Spring Break starts on Wednesday, so she wanted to take some Easter Baskets to her teachers today.  She chose the little pail from Target and asked me to do a tag that she could sign.  Of course!    The bunny is from Create-a-Critter, but I wanted to use my Peachy Keen Faces on her, so I cut off her whiskers and ta-da...  Perfect lil' face!  My daughter was really excited about them and couldn't wait to get to school.  Thanks so much for visiting!!


3 comments:

Glora said...

Oh my gosh, these are ADORABLE!!!! Which Peachy Faces are those. I don't remember ones with whiskers. It looks perfect on your bunny... is it the assortment for the Animal Kingdom cartridge? Also did you use the gel pens or Cricut markers for the Happy Easter? It looks great. Hugs- Glora

liz at liz's paper loft said...

those are so cute! what lucky teachers!
liz :o)

Angie Di said...

How adorable!!! You amaze me every day.