Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tiny Dancer...

My daughter has a cute friend from dance that is having a birthday party today.  I asked her if she wanted to help  me make a card for her.  She was really excited because I let her "help" with my Gypsy and loading the mat and everything.  She even helped glue this cute dancer together.  She chose the face and the "Happy Birthday" stamp and helped stamp those too.  I think this turned out pretty cute, thanks to my sweet daughter...  I can't wait to try more from Twinkle Toes.  It's SO cute!  Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Glora said...

Such a cutie!!!! Isn't it fun to craft with our girls?! I love it. Tell her I think it is great!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I think you have an artist on your hands! cute card!
liz :o)

Angie Di said...

wow! Shelby sure is a great helper. This is a cute card Amanda!

~JulieH~ said...

What a cute card you and your daughter created, I think you have a real crafter in the making there!
Hugs
juliexx