Thursday, January 13, 2011

Let's Face It Friday: Peachy Keen Thank You Challenge

Today's project marks three firsts for me!  One being my first time entering the Peachy Keen "Let's Face It Friday" Challenge, and the second being my first time stamping a darling face on anything but a paper doll, and third, using my brand new stamps from PinkCricut!  

 I love this strawberry from the Preserves Cartridge, so I thought I'd put her together with my favorite Peachy face.  I love how this turned out, and will definitely be using many, many more faces on fruit!  Thank you so much for visiting... I think you're "So Super Sweet!" 

5 comments:

Glora said...

This is truly so super sweet. I love the colors you used and EVERYTHING. Hugs- Glora

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

What a "sweet" card! Thanks for playing along with us at the PKS LFIF challenge!

Ruthie :)

Claire Langan said...

Sweet card...

Pamela Lash said...

Love the strawberry and PKS stamps. I became a follower and hope you'll follow me too.

Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

Courtney and Mason said...

So "Super Sweet"! Hope you win!