Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Roar Like a Lion...

My big brother and his darling wife are expecting their first baby any day now!  They have the most darling nursery for him and wanted to add one more element of decor for him.  My dad always told us kids when we were growing up to "Roar like a lion!" anytime we were scared.  This was what they wanted to do with vinyl for their nursery.  I was happy to do it for them!  Sadly though, I only cut the vinyl and my husband did everything else!  Isn't he amazing!?  He truly is such a talented person and can make anything look like a million bucks!  I cannot wait to see it in the baby's nursery and I am just so proud that my husband could take the time to make this extra special for my cute brother. 

Thanks for visiting!!

3 comments:

Glora said...

This is AWESOME! Great job to you and your hubby!

Natty said...

Oh how great! I LOVE that saying! And I love how that is going to be their nursery theme! I am going to start telling my little ones that, what I great saying. Thanks for sharing!

Dorcas said...

Awwee! This is so cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas