Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gift Card Holder

My cousin has a birthday coming up and I couldn't help but get her a present that might help her get her Cricut collection a little bigger!  I have been dying to try a new way to do a gift card holder.  I used Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, Simply Sweet, Sweet Treats and Create a Critter.  The envelope was a "tag packet" from TBBM which I welded another tag to it to make it the shape that I liked better.  I cut the bird, the "Happy Birthday" and the grass from Create a Critter and the envelope flower was from Sweet Treats, and the name is from Simply Sweet.  I have really loved how this turned out and cannot wait to make some more.  Thanks so much for visiting!! 


3 comments:

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

What an adorable card holder I so jealous you have tag, bag, boxes and more... I want the cart so bad....
I think you bird is adorable and colors are perfect..
The Scrapbooking Queen

Glora said...

ADORABLE! You make the cutest things!

chris&paige said...

Thanks cute cousin! I love it and am showing it to all my crafty friends. They really admire your handiwork. I am reusing the envelope to hold gift cards in my purse. Thanks so much for spoiling me with your talent :)