Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm Back.... Finally!!

Hello! I have been super, I mean, SUPER busy with my two girls and working on some Nativity items for a boutique/convention that my friend invited me to sell things with her this week. I love to do things that take me out of my crafting comfort zone, and this was just the project to help me with that! And, I did get a new cartridge, Paper Doll Dress Up, so that helps too. I want to thank Missy and Jill for their hours and hours of help and their ideas they were willing to share with me. I couldn't have done this without you!! After all was said and done, I had 192 cards and tags to sell and I hope buyers like them as much as I did. It was such a fun project and I'm truly inspired to get more crafting done! Thanks so much for visiting, and I apologize a thousand times over for my complete lack of posting. I won't let that happen again!!















4 comments:

VickieW♥ said...

These are awsome ideas!

Diana Mancuso said...

Wow! What an amazing job! Almost 200 cards? Yikes! That's inspiring, to say the least!

Courtney and Mason said...

They are amazing to say the least! You are such a Pro and make it look so easy. Super Jealous!

~JulieH~ said...

Well you have certainly made up for lost time! What beautiful cards! Congrats on the birth of your baby girl. Lovely to see you back!
Hugs
Juliexx