Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Room Decor with My Cricut

I do apologize for the months that have passed that I haven't posted anything! This pregnancy has been rough and having a three and a half year old has not helped! Anyway... We have set up the new baby's nursery in my old craft room and my darling husband let me keep it orange! Two shades of orange. He's the best.

We found the most adorable bedding, that has pink and the perfect shades of orange with a hint of chocolate brown with such cute animals on it. We bought a wall decoration to match, and he told me I should cut some animals to frame to go along with the decoration. How could I resist!? I went crazy trying to think of the perfect animals. Her bedding has koalas, zebras, hippos and elephants, so I didn't want too many animals that didn't match. I went with a giraffe and a monkey. I had just purchased the Animal Kingdom cartridge and discovered that the monkey on there is just the cutest ever. I had to use him! The giraffe is from Zooballoo and I have to admit that she is my favorite of the two. Slowly but surely, we're getting ready for this baby! Only 5 weeks left!

Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

tomiannie said...

Totally, totally cute! I love the combination of the pink and orange -- unexpected but so happy and fresh. And congrats on expecting a little girl! I was in your shoes with a tough pregnancy last year, so there's about a 7-month gap on my blog. Such is life! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I'm going to be putting up some blog candy sometime in the next bit, so stop back in soon!

Diana Mancuso said...

What a great idea! I never thought to make framed pictures. Brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing!

(DianaM)

~JulieH~ said...

Hiya
These framed pictures are just gorgeous, the babies room sounds like it's going to be so bright and cheerful.
so sorry you're having a rough time only 5 weeks to go now though. gosh it seems to have gone really quickly
Take care
hugs
Juliexx

Diana Mancuso said...

Thank you kindly for leaving such sweet comments on my blog. They made my day!

Anita said...

Oh these are just tooooo cute!!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

All the cards on your site are beautiful. Very professional. Hope the convention went well!