Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Premade Scrapbook for a New Mommy

My friend Amanda had the cutest baby girl in May and for Amanda's birthday, I wanted to make her a ready-made scrapbook that all she'd have to do is put her pictures in. Originally, I wanted to have it be for pics of Amanda and the baby, but it didn't come together like that. Surprising, I know! I only did one 2 page layout without my Cricut, and was VERY happy with how the whole book turned out. It was an 8x8 book, and the cover was a soft yellow, so I tried to carry different tones of yellow throughout the whole book. Amanda really enjoyed it, and I'm curious to see all the pics in it! *hint, hint*
Thanks for looking!!

This is the "window" on the book's cover. I love monograms!!

This is probably my favorite page of the whole book... Aunt Missy gave me a "Dream Big" stamp set and I had to use it!

1 comment:

Courtney and Mason said...

That book was amazing! I would expect anything less from you though. It's so adorable it almost temps me to have another one!