Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Treat Box

Shelby asked if we could make something for her friends for Halloween. How could I resist? I suggested a few things, but her favorite was a spider with cute eyes and some fun colors. Well, that opens a whole bunch of ideas for me and this is the end result. She helped with the polka dots and the spider eyes. I of course had do distress the orange like crazy, but I think it turned out pretty cute. This was my first "Popcorn Box" and WOW! I've been missing out on some cute things... Shelby is SO excited to deliver these.
Thanks for looking!!



1 comment:

Courtney and Mason said...

These were super cute! I packed mine up with all my halloween decor for next year! They were just too cute to get rid of. Thanks for always showering us with goodies! You're the best!