Thursday, May 5, 2016

A Teacher Appreciation Gift

I love Teacher Appreciation Week!  It's my favorite time of year, and our school each year sends home a little list of things we can do for the teachers each day of the week.  A thank you note, a treat, a chore, etc.  It really is a great time!  My little one gets into it BIG!  She wanted to get her cute teacher a notebook, some pens that matched and some dry erase markers.  Done, and done!  I of course had to make a silly tag for the girls to sign.  I had my Cricut Explore write the lines on the tag in the bluebonnet pen from the Wildflower Collection and then it wrote the "Just Write" sentiment in black pen.  Done!  I was in a rush and just had to tie it super quick but it worked out and my little first grader couldn't wait to give it to Ms. Chesnek!


No comments: