Friday, September 30, 2011

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge - Font

Hi Friends!

When Emma announced her Throwback Thursday Challenge for this week, I was super excited.  She asked us to use a font cartridge, but we could use an image from an older font cartridge.  How fun, right!?  My entry to her challenge is about as Throwback as it gets for me... I used Doodletype.  The fourth cartridge I bought for my Cricut!  I used my  Cri-Kits to draw the image and then cut the keys separately and added a bunch of glossy accents all over.  I was really excited about this card and can't wait to use it!


Thank you so much for visiting today.  Be sure to check out My Creative Time! to see all the beautiful entries!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!
Very cute!

Ulysses' mama said...

Very creative! Love the glossy accents touch!

Cathryn said...

Soooo Cute, the glossy accents are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us for the Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love this! thanks for sharing new ideas for cri-kits! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!
liz :)

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Love it....who would have thought you could use a font cart to create something so darn cute! Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Glora said...

This is SO cute and I LOVE that you made another beautiful coordinating envelope! Hugs- Glora

girlia said...

Too cute. Love this typewriter!