Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday!

It's been ages it seems since I was able to join Emma at My Creative Time for her awesome Throwback Thursday Challenges.  I have missed them!  The challenge this time was to use Doodlecharms and the color blue.  I'm not really a huge fan of blue, but I do love Doodlecharms, so I thought of this card for my daughter to give her BFF on her birthday.  Thanks so much for visiting!!  Be sure to check out http://www.creativetimeforme.com/ to see all the beautiful entries... you won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Very cute! I love that ice cream border :)

Glora said...

This is just too cute. I can't get over that adorable ice cream border you made. How cute and creative is that? You are awesome and once again another beautiful matching envelope! I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora