Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More Valentine's Day Projects

My husband and I made our girls matching shirts for Valentine's.  Originally, I was just going to I-Rock the heck out of them, but it wasn't quite working how I thought it should.  So, I asked my cute hubby if he could help me with his trusty airbrush.  I was thrilled with how these turned out.  They were my first project with my I-Rock and certainly won't be the last!


Next was a card/tag thing to put on my in-laws Valentine.  We gave them a bottle of cashews and I had been dying to try out using the acorn cut on Create a Critter.  So, I did! 


That should be the last of my Valentine's projects this year.  Thanks for visiting!!

3 comments:

Glora said...

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! Those shirts look store bought! You are amazing! I love your nut tag too! HUGS- Glora

Aim said...

Your ideas are awesome!! I can't wait to see what you're creating next!! :)

Wanted you to know -- I've given you a Liebster Blog Award!! Please come by to pick it up... www.lovetocrop.com

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

~JulieH~ said...

Oh the girl's shirts are gorgeous and those acorns are just the cutest!!
Hugs
Juliexx