Friday, November 12, 2010

Ready Made Scrapbook

I have been working like crazy for what seems months to do this book for my cute friend Courtney.  She just had the sweetest baby girl in October and I wanted to do a little memory book for her.  It was 20 pages (10 two page layouts), and  I really loved how it turned out. I used the Cricut for everything...  The 8x8 squares for the pages, the mats and the journal blocks and tags, and of course, all of the cute images.  It was so much fun!  That certainly is an amazing tool.  Thank you so much for visiting!





4 comments:

Glora said...

WOW! You have been BUSY!!! This is gorgeous and I know she will treasure having such a sweet and thoughtful gift.

Anita said...

These pages are Awesome!! I have been trying to complete a book myself for about a year for my niece. Great Job!! Scrappingwithglitter@blogspot.com

Courtney and Mason said...

I just love my book you made for me! How could I NOT! You are the Bestest Friend in the whole world! Thanks for all you do for me. I will treasure you forever!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh what a wonderful thing to do for your friend and each and eery page is absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs
Juliexx