Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Boxes

My daughter's school is having their Halloween parade today.  She asked me if I could make her teachers a box or a bag she could put candy in for them.  I was happy to do it.  I would like to thank Emma at www.creativetimeforme.com for the inspiration... and the tips on welding a different shape to the bags and boxes on Mini Monsters!  Thank you Emma!  I really enjoyed making these, and reinforced them with chipboard.  My first time ever cutting chipboard with my Cricut.  Thank you so much for visiting!!



4 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Ohhhh how cute are these! You did an amzing job!

Glora said...

These are ADORABLE!!! Great job!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

toooo cuuute!
liz :o)

Courtney and Mason said...

Amazing Stuff! Little S. is one lucky girl to have you as her mom! I love everything you make! You are always so creative!