Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cupcake Card

We had a birthday party for my husband's sweet grandmother on Saturday. I was driving home from the hair salon, and was hit with some much needed inspiration for a card for her. I'm loving my "Sweet Treats" cartridge, and usually incorporate it in all of my projects lately, but the cupcake cuts are my fave. So, I tried another shaped card. I was so happy with how it turned out, and I can't wait to make more. I put her card with a metal cupcake holder and the inside of the card said, what else but "Happy Birthday, Cupcake!". She loved it and couldn't wait to pass it around to the family. I love when someone loves what I do for them... There's not another feeling like it! Thanks for visiting...


1 comment:

Natty said...

Okay, so that is SO cute! I just saw those little cupcake holders the other day at the Art Garden...I having been dreaming about it since. Your cards are simply amazing, Miss Amanda!