Monday, February 22, 2010

Cricut Cards

My darling Mother in Law has a friend who just bought a Cricut Expression. She was wondering if I could come up with a few projects to showcase everything the Cricut could do. I was more than happy to do that! I have to admit that I have been using my Cricut with Design Studio since I got my Cricut, so I tried to use it just bare bones and it actually is more amazing than I thought! My MIL's friend is a scrapbooker, so I decided to do a card or two, with a cupcake holder because well, those are the cutest things ever! She was so happy with her "class" and I'm certain she is using her Cricut more and more each day.



I love the button flowers from Walk in my Garden. I wasn't too tickled with how my card turned out, but the idea was cute anyway!!


This is from Sweet Treats. I love that cartridge! This did have a matching cupcake holder, but sadly my 6 month old decided to "help" me bring it home and she ripped the handle off. I will make more though, I'm sure of it!! No more babies helping though... :)


This was my favorite card of the set. I love that butterfly from Indie Art. My SIL helped me fix my glittering job. I am fairly new to the world of Stickles, but after this, I will be glittering up everything!


Thanks so much for visiting and slowly but surely, I am getting my craft time back from having a baby!! I appreciate you checking out my work!!

No comments: