Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dreams Really do Come True!

Ok.  I am living proof that if you put goodness out into the world, goodness will come back to you, sometimes bigger than you can ever imagine!  My sweet friend of many years Natalie has been quite possibly my biggest inspiration in my crafting journey for some time now.  Not only is she amazingly talented, but she's super cool to boot!  I dare say I'm her biggest fan.  And that's the truth!  Well, last Friday, I got to meet Natalie for lunch.  It wasn't an ordinary lunch for me because she has the coolest job in the world at the one and only CRICUT!  Yes, my friends.  I was literally in Heaven when I stepped off the elevator and headed to her office.  First thing off the elevator is  her stunning Pantry she did for Cricut.  OMG. It's perfect.  Then, I see her office.  I'm so excited to be here, and one glimpse into it I was pretty sure I died and ended up in crafty Heaven.  Paper, adhesive, shelves full of goodness and then I see the Project Designers.  Right there!  Working, creating masterpieces just with paper!  Be still my heart.  I've only seen their work on Instagram and here they were.  ShanonAnna Rose, and Dezi.  You seriously cannot believe how sweet these ladies are in person.  You totally will want to follow them on Instagram as well because they are amazing!  We went to lunch and talked Cricut and crafting.  A stay-home-mom's dream, I must say!  Two of my favorite things on a sunny afternoon with the most amazing crafters ever?  Sweet.  We walk back to their office and talk a bit more about crafty things and I start on my way to pick up my Kindergartner.  My phone rings, and it's Natalie saying I need to come back because we didn't get a picture!  Duh!  So I head back and see that amazing pantry again and to my surprise, Mr. Cricut himself was waiting to meet me!  Little ol' me!  And yep.  He is just as cute in person as he is on all the packaging of their amazing products.  I truly died that day.  And I'm a believer in dreams coming true!  My day was absolutely perfect, and I feel so fortunate to have been given the opportunity to meet the incredible team behind the projects we love. Thank you Natalie, Anna Rose, Dezi and Shanon for making this Mom feel like a million bucks.  I am truly lucky and most definitely a FAN FOR LIFE!!






1 comment:

The How-To Gal said...

Amanda, it was so amazing to meet YOU in real life! Thank you for spending lunch with us :)